Do you dream of running your own business?
Small Business Statistics
- 34% of new businesses survive more than a decade (just 26% make it to 15 years).
- $80,000 The average annual capital needed by a startup.
- 10% of startup companies don’t need any outside financing.
- 49.3% of all U.S. workers are employed by small businesses.
- 7.8 million The number of U.S. companies owned by women, 29% of the total.
- 11.7% of small-business loans were approved by large banks last year; small banks approved 47.5%.
Return to Blog Home